Thursday, October 10, 2013
Weight day and diet bet!
Yay, it's weight day!
My scale, fully charged again, shows whooping 2,6 kg less than the scale of my doctor las week on Monday. 105,7 kg, yay me! It's also 5,7 kg less than the pharmacy's scale showed me on monday, but I don't think I can count that :D
It's a little soon for the first before/after pics, but they will come as soon as I hit the 100 kg!
I also joined a dietbet. For those who don't know it, you join games there, pay your share (25 $ in my case), and the pot gets split between all those who lost at least 4% of their initial weight. It's the first time I'm doing something like that, and I'm really excited about it. The pot is currently 1725 $. If I win something, I will put it in my "new clothes for a slimmer me" fund!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment