Today I ate cake and I don't regret a single bite. It was delicous! I also had two glasses of mead. I love mead :) I didn't lose control, I stopped when I was full, which is a big step for me. When I started my diet, I swore to myself that I won't be too dogmatic and grim about it. Sometimes, you just have to enjoy a little treat without feeling guilty about it. I'm a little over my calories now, but I had a great evening with my friends and a lot of fun. I'm even within my carb scope.For breakfast I just had a protein shake, for lunch I had a delicious fish and broccoli casserole with sheep's cheese. The cake was my dinner.

I also completed W3D1 of Zombies 5k. I even ran about the half of my free form runs. It was exhausting, but in the end I'm always glad that I made it. I might be slow as hell and look like a funny red headed whale, swearing and sweating, but I run!
What else did I wanted to say? ... ah yeah, you can also follow me on bloglovin'. Just saying.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment