For breakfast I had a shake (no time for more), for lunch I had cottage cheese with grated goat cheese and chives. Then my best friend called and invited me to salmon spagetti and whiskey. My calories allowed it (at least the spagetti), so I said yes and enjoyed. I love salmon spagetti :) And my carbs are still under 120. The whiskey killed my calorie limit a bit, but I didn't drink too much, so I think it's okay. If I forbid myself everything, I wouldn't have the endurance for more than a month of dieting.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
15.10.2013
I'm still sore from yesterday (these strange pull ups killed me),so i decided to skip workout today.
For breakfast I had a shake (no time for more), for lunch I had cottage cheese with grated goat cheese and chives. Then my best friend called and invited me to salmon spagetti and whiskey. My calories allowed it (at least the spagetti), so I said yes and enjoyed. I love salmon spagetti :) And my carbs are still under 120. The whiskey killed my calorie limit a bit, but I didn't drink too much, so I think it's okay. If I forbid myself everything, I wouldn't have the endurance for more than a month of dieting.
For breakfast I had a shake (no time for more), for lunch I had cottage cheese with grated goat cheese and chives. Then my best friend called and invited me to salmon spagetti and whiskey. My calories allowed it (at least the spagetti), so I said yes and enjoyed. I love salmon spagetti :) And my carbs are still under 120. The whiskey killed my calorie limit a bit, but I didn't drink too much, so I think it's okay. If I forbid myself everything, I wouldn't have the endurance for more than a month of dieting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment