Friday, October 18, 2013

17.10.2013

Again, no exercise. Today was Krav Maga, but my best friend was stuck in a meeting and I ate to much to train right after it. Yeah, I was a little bingy today.
For breakfast I had one of my cheese and ham omelets. For lunch I wanted to try the delicious looking casserole wih mushrooms and cauliflower I told you about. I prepared everything, and when it was in the oven, I suddenly felt a strong crave for strawberry curd. So I prepared 500g curd and 500g frozen strawberries and mashed them up with a little stevia. I just wanted to try it, but when I started eating the delicious curd, I wasn't able to stop anymore. The casserole was still in oven when the curd was already gone. I felt sick from eating too much, and of course, there was no way I'm gonna eat some casserole after that. I saved it for dinner and ate half of it then. It was tasty, although I expected a little bit more. Next time I'll use fresh mushrooms and not the frozen ones.
My calories for today are good, same for my carbs, but I still feel guilty about eating all the curd, even when it was pretty healthy and not rich on calories. I just wasn't able to stop myself. I need more discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment