Sunday, October 6, 2013

06.10.2013

Today was definately a good day. Despite work, where i have to stand for 7 hours and keep concentrated, lift heavy stuff sometimes etc., I felt the urge to go out running today. I completed W2D3 of Zombies 5k and made a total of 3,5 km. Yay me! Additionally, I made 60 push ups for my Fitocracy challenge, so I'm at 150/1000 this month. Again, yay me!



Eating went well today too, my breakfast consisted of a chocolate protein shake, and the peanut butter oatmeal I mentioned yesterday three hours later. For lunch I made me 300g of pork cutlet and some veggies, and because it was so much, I ate the remains for dinner too. In between I snaked some cheese. Carbs are under 100g today, which makes me happy :)


Altogether, everything goes well. I can't wait for weight day! I hope until then I'll have batteries for my scale again, my mom took them to exchange them and now I'm lost, cause I don't know what kind of batteries are in it :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment