Today the carb bomb hit me. I had chocolate oatmeal with banana for breakfast - sounds incredibly unhealthy, but it's only about 500 calories and full of protein goodness. Sadly it's also quite heavy on carbs. For lunch I had the same wraps as yesterday - again carbs, this time in the tortillas. And right now I'm enjoying a selfmade papaya peach protein smoothie. It all adds up to 222g of carbs, which is way more than I want to eat (I see my daily limit around 150 max, and try to eat less as often as possible). It's still 100g less than MyFitnessPal recommends, but I'm not happy about today's carb intake. Well, I stayed under my calorie limit, so everything is fine.And for tomorrow I prepared myself peanut butter oatmeal, can't wait to try it!
Today was Week 2, Day 2 of Zombies, Run 5k. The weather was beyond yucky, it was raining all the time. And my rain coat was leaking, after 10 minutes i was dripping wet. I still made it through the training, yay me! Only made about 2,5 km, but it's better than nothing, considering that I'll be working tomorrow and probably won't work out besides my push ups for the Fitocracy challenge. Oh, yeah, push ups! Made 50 kneeling push ups today too.
No comments:
Post a Comment