Today i ate way to less. My day was super busy, i slept in, ran off to university to put up some lists of my old law books i want to sell, met a friend, had ergotherapy and then i was in Krav Maga. In between I only had time for the little pancake left from yesterday. 160 calories, irks! Now I ate a cup of oats with cocoa, protein powder, some peanutbutter and a banana and snacked a hard boiled egg, but I'm still only at 800 calories - not even 800, because I wasn't able to eat the whole bowl -.-
As mentioned, today was Krav Maga training. It wasn't as exhausting as it is usually, because we practiced disarming, and within the drills later I suddenly almost fainted. Yeah, no wonder, I only had the pancake until then. Won't make that mistake again. Now the rule isn't only "don't eat right before the training", it's also "eat enough on training days".
No comments:
Post a Comment