Saturday, October 5, 2013

NF 6 Weeks Challenge #1 - I'm in!

The NerdFitness 6 Weeks Challenges are the perfect challenges for my inner nerd. It's a fitness based real life role playing game. You create a character, set yourself goals, and level up your character by fullfilling these challenges. I'm a little late, the current challenge started at 16th of September, but you can participate any time.

Am I late? What did I miss?

 ... the story of my life, I'm always late :D But it's never too late, is it?
I'm 24 years old and 108,3 kg heavy, and I'm definately not happy about it.

Main goal: 
Fitting into normal german size 44 pants again, until my 25th birthday in January.
Quests: 
1) Exercise 4 times a week. Only excuse is severe sickness.
2) Keep up my low carb diet.
3) Be able to run for 10 minutes without a break. 
Life Side Quest: 
Finally get my application forms done.

No comments:

Post a Comment