Tuesday, October 8, 2013

08.10.2013

I'm having a really hard time getting enough calories every day. I don't starve myself, I'm just not hungry enough! All the protein fills me up so much, it's almost creepy.
For breakfast I had a protein shake. After ergotherapy, I visited the day center for the first time, where they offered me to eat with them - I declined, even though I was hungry. Too many carbs for me! It wasn't even hard, I had no appetite for it. I made a salad with tuna and eggs instead when I came home.
To stock up on calories, I decided to make me a opulent dinner. Chicken and broccoli in peanut cream sauce! Delicious, and about 1200 calories heavy. Yeah, I had that much left in my plan. But I was full after only a third of my meal. So my plan failed.
It's not too late to snack on some nuts or a banana, but it's a really strange feeling - I never had the problem with eating too less.

No exercise for me today, after 3 days of workout I needed a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment