W3D2 of Zombies 5k completed. I really beat myself to running. The weather was fine and I had the time, so i had no excuses - 4 workouts a week, that's the deal. And who knows how my big motivation will be tomorrow after work. First I was like NOOOO I CAN'T DO THIS TODAY! SOOO EXHAUSTED!, but then it went pretty well. I managed to have almost the same running time as yesterday and I even made 4 km, which is 500 meters more than yesterday. Also I cleaned up my cellar and lifted some pretty heavy things, that's like a little workout too, right? ;)
For breakfast I had my yummy omelet with ham and cheese. My lunch was some cottage cheese with stewed apple. For lunch I had the rest of my yummy fish and broccoli casserole from yesterday. Altogether I had about 1500 calories with only 70 g carbs, which is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment