Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello World

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristina, I'm 24 years old and I'm a chubby girl. And now I feel like I'm at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Duh.

I was always the chubby girl that said she was okay with her life style, with her health and her looks.
You know what, I was lying. And I'm sick of it. I don't want to be the girl anymore that doesn't fit into the dress of her dreams, I don't wanna ask myself anymore if I look like a weird whale when I'm dancing, I don't wanna be afraid of doctor's appointments because they could tell me that my weight caused severe health issues.

I wanna be a superhero, climbing up walls and flying through the air, but you can't have everything, right? So I would already be happy with losing 40 kg and be a normal, healthy and fit girl.

And this is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment